In accordance with Article 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (Official Journal of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, I inform that:
1) The Administrator of your personal data is the The Polish Alternative Fuels Association, Tamka 4/37, 00-349 Warsaw, Poland, KRS: 0000643156, NIP: 5252684377, REGON: 36587769000000.
2) The data administrator can be contacted via email: [email protected] or in writing at the address of the administrator’s office with the note “Data protection”.
3) The following personal data will be collected:
• Phone Number;
• Institution/Organisation name;
• Job title;
• Preferred and alternative working group.
4) Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
• Registration on the forum as a participant, organizer, media representative, exhibitor and technical support;
• Signing the Driving Change Together Partnership Declaration;
• Establishing contact in connection with the registration process or Forum participation, or a signed Driving Change Together Partnership Declaration.
5) Access to your personal data have:
Your personal data is processed by employees and volunteers of The Polish Alternative Fuels Association, The Ministry of Environment and NOISE Sp. z o.o. agency who have been authorized to do so and trained accordingly. Your personal data is also entrusted to entities cooperating with The Polish Alternative Fuels Association in the organization of the Forum:
• the supplier of the registration system (System Coffee: Instytut Studiów Programistycznych S.A., ul. Brukselska 14, 03-973 Warszawa)
• Mass email system provider – SendGrid INC to deliver email messages to Forum participants via [email protected]
6) Personal data will be processed for the following periods of time:
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for implementation of goals indicated in point 4.
7) The Polish Alternative Fuels Association ensures that all persons whose personal data is processed have appropriate rights resulting from the GDPR. Therefore, you have:
1. the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
2. the right to request correction (revision) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete
3. the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”) – in the following events:
a) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
b) the data subject has objected to the processing of the data
c) the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing,
d) the data is processed unlawfully
e) the data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
4. the right to request a restriction to the processing of personal data – in the following events:
a) the data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
b) data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes data deletion, demanding their restriction instead
c) the administrator no longer needs data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to identify, defend or pursue claims,
d) the data subject has objected to the processing of the data – pending determination of whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds of objection;
5. the right to transfer personal data – in the following events:
a) the processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by such person and
b) the processing is automated;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. To the extent you consented to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw it. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8) If you believe that the Data Administrator’s processing violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with The Polish Alternative Fuels Association, Tamka 4/37, 00-349 Warsaw, [email protected]
9) Providing your personal data is a condition for registering on the forum and for signing the Driving Change Together Partnership Declaration.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through: